Top Ten Reasons to Use TBS
- Ability to process parts of all sizes
- We offer line Powder Coating, batch Powder Coating and Blasting services
- Competitive pricing
- Color matching available
- Industries fastest lead times
- Quick turn-around on estimates
- Quality and testing services available
- Conveniently located off I-94 between Milwaukee and Chicago
- Trucking available
- World class customer service
The Blast Shop is proud of our outstanding reputation among our customers and peers. This reputation was earned through an uncompromising commitment to quality and service. We are so confident in our work that we guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you have questions or need a quote, give us a call at 262.654.0251 or submit your requests online.
- Servicing industrial, heavy machinery, commercial, automotive and residential
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Free estimates and competitive rates
- Full testing facilities available
- Hundreds of colors to choose from
What type of products can TBS Media Blast and Powder Coat?
Aluminum, Steel, Cast, and Wrought Iron
Does TBS accept walk-ins?
What is the lead time for parts dropped off at TBS?
10-15 Business Days
What type of media is used at TBS?
46 Grit Aluminum Oxide
How do I get a quote?
You can either stop by the shop with your parts at 9606 58th Place Kenosha, WI or you can submit a request online. [insert quote link] TBS requires TWO full business day to get the quote over.
Does TBS do mobile media blasting?
No, we do not.
What color powder coatings are available?
There are thousands of colors available. However, TBS has numerous in- stock colors that are included in the coat price given. Any other colors that are chosen, do require additional charges. Please call the office at 262.654.0251 if you have any questions. You can click this link to see our In-Stock colors
Powder Coating vs. Wet Paint?
Both coatings contain resins, additives, and pigments. The major distinction is solvent: wet paint contains solvent, but powder coating doesn’t. The solvent in wet paint keeps all the other components in suspended liquid form. In contrast, powder coating is applied as a dry powder
Does TBS offer Trucking?
Yes, we do! Please call our office at 262.654.0251 for more information.
What forms of payment does TBS accept?
Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Cards*. (Credit/Debit cards are subject to additional service fees).