The Blast Shop (TBS) is a leader in powder coating applications. With two plants, conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee, TBS completes and delivers your powder coating project on time and within budget. The Blast Shop has the knowledge, experience and equipment to handle all of your powder coating needs. Rest assured that your parts will be properly prepped before we apply the powder coating. In fact, proper preparation and pretreatment are critical to achieve a long-lasting powder coated finish.
Why Powder Coating?
There are real advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished, which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
The Blast Shop is proud of our outstanding reputation among our customers and peers. This reputation was earned through an uncompromising commitment to quality and service. We are so confident in our work that we guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you have questions or need a quote, give us a call at 262.654.0251 or submit your requests online.
- Servicing industrial, heavy machinery, commercial, automotive and residential
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Free estimates and competitive rates
- Full testing facilities available
- Hundreds of colors to choose from